Sunday, July 04, 2004

I just got back online, after being off for a week, to move into a new place. I am still trying to get unpacked, but love the new place.

We had been raising some ducklings and the second night in the new place, something killed them :( It was a sad way to start the day, but it ended on a brighter note. My SO and I went to the Humane Society and choose out a puppy to adopt. The one we choose is an Aussie X, we think with either Border Collie or Shetland Sheepdog, maybe even Collie.

We named her Sparkles as her personality sparkles. She is a sable and white and is quite cute. You can see pics of her at the gallery.She is thought to be between 3 and 4 months old and is partially house broken. I want to clicker train her, as she is sweet, gentle and very sensitive to our moods. She wants to please us. I can't see using the older harsher methods with her.

No comments: