I finished my socks out of the Bluegrass colorway of Wildfoote last night. I still have to take pics of them to put in the gallery. I started a pair out of Silja for my daughter, right now I'm working on the gauge swatch for them. I am working on the sleeves on the baby sweater, I found out that I wouldn't have enough of the pink I was working with, so I'm using cream that matches it. If that isn't enough to finish the sweater, I do have some light green also of that yarn. These are all from a box of acrylic I found in my stuff, while reorganizing for the move.
This is a cute sweater and I am learning how to do buttonbands and buttonholes, with it. That is one reason I wanted to do it, so that I could learn skills that I don't have. When I finish it, I might make the matching hat and booties.