Saturday, August 30, 2008

Packing

Well, with all the work I have to do to move. I decided that I don't have time or the ability to work on my lace right now, so packed up all my projects and will pull them out after we get moved. I have about 30 days to finish packing and getting ready for it. That includes running all over town, making phone calls...all the normal stuff that has to be done because we are our own general contractors. I have to make sure that permits are gotten, the work is done on time and passes inspection, that the physical address is assigned after the utilities are in. Then have to get that information over to the manufactured home dealership, so that they know where the house is going. I still have to get a map drawn of how to get to the property for them.

No comments: