Friday, August 01, 2008

Birthday Presents!!

My hubby let let me order some yarn from ColourmartUK two weeks ago that was supposed to be my b-day present from him. :)The yarn is 2/28 NM 70% merino/20% silk/10% cashmere in the topaz colorway. Don't know what I'm going to make out of it yet.

Then I got a call from him at the beginning of the week, his mother was sending me money for my b-day, lots of money, at least to me. So I got to order WHAT I wanted for my b-day present from her. What I ordered was a Strauch Finest drum carder with all the tools and a Kromski Symphony spinning wheel with all the whorls, an extra bobbin (for a total of 4), the lazy kate and everything else that comes with it in mahogany, it came with a pound of corridale and I ordered an extra pound of it to practice with. :) I'll post pics when I get everything.

No comments: