I finished the green shawl. I ended up designing a border for it and like the way it turned out. Just have to block it and get pics. I still have two other shawls on the needles, both out of handspun and both on hold. One due to the temps and the other due to needing to spin more yarn for it.
I finished Clue 3 of the MS3, last night. At this point, it should be about 25" long x 20" wide, that is about 1/3 the total length of the stole. Mine is about 23" long x 18" wide, so a little bit narrower and shorter, but I don't care.
I finished the first sock of the pair and just have to do the toe on the second sock. When I finish this pair, I will cast on another pair. I have lots of socks to knit :)