Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vkandis Sunlord, Mystic Light and other things

I finished Mystic Light last week!! Now all I have to do is wash and block it after I get home. I'll take pictures then, since I forgot the camera. :(

I'm up to the second half of chart 6 where I'll have three diamonds across each section. I'm loving the way it looks. I'll have to buy more beads to complete it, but my dh doesn't mind that.

While we were sitting in Sheyboygan, WI, we went to a Micheal's and there I saw the Paton's SWS for the first time. I loved the look, feel and colors of it, so got two skeins. I didn't realize at the time that it was aran weight, as I didn't really pay attention to the gauge of it. :( I have since found that out and decided that it would make me a nice scarf. I'll have to get one more skein of it to have enough, but that is ok.

2 comments:

knitalittle said...

I remember Micheal's. Can't wait to see your shawl and how the scarf turns out.

knitalittle said...

I remember Micheal's. Can't wait to see your shawl and how the scarf turns out.