Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I still haven't cast anything on. I have been washing shetland, still have to flick it so it will be ready to spin. Still trying to figure out what to use for the scarf for my daughter's Christmas present, but that won't take long to knit once I decide on the yarn.

I ordered some 2/28NM silk from ColourmartUK in a blush color, to use for one of the two mystery stoles I'm signed up for. If it comes in this week, I will use it for the Secret of Chrysopolis, as that is one I can take with me in the truck. The Secret of the Stole is beaded, so not a good choice for carrying with me.

I will be going out with Bob for about 3-4 weeks, starting this Saturday morning. I will be taking yarn for 3 pairs of socks, a hat, and mittens/gloves. Maybe yarn for one of the two KALs. The time out will be like a vacation for me, as I won't have any chores to do for that time period, just sit, relax, knit, and enjoy the country. He is hoping to get me up to the northeast to see the fall colors.

No comments: