Sunday, November 12, 2006

Well, I'm almost done with the leg of the second sock out of the gray B&L, but got sidetracked by Billy wanting a pair of fingerless gloves to wear while playing on the computer or gamecube. I had some handspun yarn that called out to be made into them, then I had to find a pattern that would work with the yarn. Found that and I'm almost to the fingers on the first glove :) I'm hoping to get them done quickly as he really wants them. He has never asked me to knit him something before, so these are special.
From Finished Proj...


On the Christmas ornament front, I have 4 more bells to make, a thread tree skirt for the small tree that will go on the dinigroom table and I need to cut out the pieces for the plastic canvas angel, so Jenny can start stitching it up. Jenny has less than 4 rows left on the main tree skirt. So it looks like we will make our deadline of having everything ready for Thanksgiving weekend.

Got the main part of the front weeded, there are some small weeds still, but everything has been weeded at least once since I started after the rains slowed down. I got the newest bed filled in and planted 20 canna lilies in it, they wil be the backdrop for what ever we decide to plant in there in the spring. They should get nice and tall here, since we are far enough south so that I can leave them in the ground all year. I still have 10 more to find a place for, so have to work on that this week.

No comments: