I finished Bob's sock finally! Now I have one cast on for me out of Briggs & Little Durasport yarn. This is a Canadian yarn and I love it. This will be my second pair out of it. I'm using a pattern called Basket Weave Ribbing out of "Sensational Socks." The yarn is a medium gray with darker and lighter spots and is turning out really nice. I have 4" done already and need to try it on, to check length and fit around my leg.
I started washing up Frio's fiber the other day. I weighed it before I started and had 3 pounds of raw, unwashed fiber. I'll see how much I have when I'm done washing it. His fiber is dirtier than his brother's was. So it is taking more to get it clean. I was planning on washing more today, but it is damp and rainy, so probalby won't get any done.
I have 71 snowflakes done! I was originally planning on doing 4 a day, but life just wouldn't let me do that. I'm hoping to at least get 99 done before Christmas. I have done 3 bells and have to make more of them, plus make some snowflakes out of yarn instead of thread for hanging on the light fixtures. I finished the Christmas stocking out of Holly yarn, it turned out nice.