Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I haven't updated my blog in a long time, because I haven't been doing anything with my crafts. I did make stuff for the family for Christmas. Then I started a pair of mittens for Bob and socks for Jesse, but they got set aside when I kept making mistakes. I just picked up the mittens the other day and got the hand part done, just have the thumbs left to do. Now to pick up the socks and get them going again.

I want to work on spinning up the fiber for my shawl, so that I can get it knitted before winter. It is some I got in a trade with Alice of Wonderland Dye Works. It is one pound of Cormo in the Spring colorway. I am planning on using a pattern that I found on the internet for it. I have 2 ounces spun, so it will take me awhile to get it all spun. I will update the amount spun as I get it done.

No comments: