Friday, May 02, 2008

New Update

I ended up frogging Vkandis Sunlord, as I couldn't fix the dropped stitches. I decided since I was having to start over on him, I would go down two needle sizes. I like the way he is looking now better than on the size 6 needles I was using. I'm already almost done with the first chart again.

Since I will be using yarn of the same weight for the Mystic Waters and Slow-Bee Mystery shawls, I will have to wait until I finish Vkandis to cast either of them on. The yarn is on order, so I will have it when I am ready to cast one of them on. Which one depends on how long it takes to get Vkandis done.

No comments: