Tagged! Shelly tagged me with a Meme.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. I love to spin, especially natural animal fibers. If they are dyed, they need to be in rich, jewel tones to really make me happy.
2. I raise my own fiber animals. Navajo Angoras and Nigoras, both rare breeds of goats, that produce great fiber.
3. I love to knit lace. This is a new thing for me as I have always knitted practical items, like socks, hats, scarves and sweaters. Last summer I tried a lace stole with encouragement from my friends and did it. :) So, I got hooked.
4. I like designing things, from knitting patterns to graphics for websites and even websites themselves. I can't draw very well, but I do work on trying to improve my drawing.
5. I'm pretty much a loner, but do have a few good friends.
Now to think who I can tag....
1. Shelly, since she got me into this.
2. Dorothy, she does such good work and is a great person.
3. Marion, she doesn't have much confidence in her work, but it is beautiful.
4. Lisa, she has such great patterns.
5. Jenny, she needs to learn to relax and post to her blog.